Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
"when someone punches back just a little, you whine and cry like little girls." Excellent description of liberal reactions! What's funny to watch is how the Democrats loudly accuse the GOP of doing the same things that they do. It's called distraction; make people focus away from what you don't want them to notice.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago