President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows the president and his Republican challenger each earning 49% support. One percent (1%) likes another candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. Ninety-six percent (96%) of Badger State voters say they are sure to vote in this election. Romney leads 51% to 47% among these voters. Among the 90% who say they’ve already made up their minds whom they will vote for, it’s Romney 51%, Obama 48%....
In response to:
Hey, Guy, if Romney's team thinks MN is tied, what does that say about OH?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014