President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows the president and his Republican challenger each earning 49% support. One percent (1%) likes another candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. Ninety-six percent (96%) of Badger State voters say they are sure to vote in this election. Romney leads 51% to 47% among these voters. Among the 90% who say they’ve already made up their minds whom they will vote for, it’s Romney 51%, Obama 48%....
In response to:
Hey, Guy, if Romney's team thinks MN is tied, what does that say about OH?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Again: Exactly which elite, liberal institution does have to live up to the Left’s values? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Detroit suspends water shut-offs for 15 days Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Through the looking glass: White House that loves using anonymous sources upset at being attacked by anonymous sources Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The angriest atheist Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Police protect Jewish students from Pro-Palestinian mob…in Boston Guy Benson 11 hours ago