President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows the president and his Republican challenger each earning 49% support. One percent (1%) likes another candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. Ninety-six percent (96%) of Badger State voters say they are sure to vote in this election. Romney leads 51% to 47% among these voters. Among the 90% who say they’ve already made up their minds whom they will vote for, it’s Romney 51%, Obama 48%....
In response to:
Hey, Guy, if Romney's team thinks MN is tied, what does that say about OH?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 18 hours ago