Hollywood's War on Chicken

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 28, 2012 12:52 AM
Tacos are in a shape Gays like.

Hollywood's War on Chicken

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 28, 2012 12:28 AM
There's nothing so intolerant as the socalled tolerant Left. Their goal is to disenfranchise Christians and Muslims for their sincerely held beliefs unless they keep their opinions to themselves.

Obama: There are No Self-Made Men?

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 22, 2012 12:32 AM
I think Obama needs to read Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" book one chapter 9. The exact same reasoning he gave is there. Rand knew her stuff.

No Hope for Obama; It's Mitt Time

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 20, 2012 1:25 AM
The Internet wasn't invented so people could make money off of it. It was designed by the military with the universities for information sharing between them. It was called ARPNET. More of Obama's version of history and justification of his incompetence.

The Most Anti-Business President Ever

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 18, 2012 11:18 PM
And fund raising.

The Next Sexual Revolution Has Arrived

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 18, 2012 10:51 PM
There is none good, no not one. The heart of man is wicked from his youth. The wicked go forth from the womb speaking lies. The wages of sin is death.

Obama Says Is It Government and Luck

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 10:48 PM
I'd like Obama to have worked my 16 plus hours a day when I started my business after AT&T laid me off. Sometimes two months without a day off. I was the salesman, the ourchaser and the installer for the first two years as I saved my money for the growth I knew would come. It did and I did well enough to retire at 58. I bought a bunch of houses and land and sold some and I rent some for my retirement. This Marxist Statist POS has no idea what it takes to start a business. And I did it without government assistance. In fact I refused any government work because they are so screwed up you can't make a profit on them. He and Warren play the same tune. They'd like us all to be a JULIA.
My wife did an internship in Scranton in 1971, She says it is the biggest craphole she's ever lived in. A couple of guys I was in the Navy with were from there and they held the same opinion.
Government cannot negotiate a contract if ithas no leverage. There should be no government workers unions at all. What kind of leverage does a city have. "Agree to this contract or we'll close all the schools and stop picking up trash and putting out fores!" OOPS! That the negotiating point of unions.
It wasn't me either!!

Well, the Episcopalians Did It Again

Robert54 Wrote: Jul 16, 2012 1:25 AM
Couldn't you find anyone better than Coffin to quote? He's a Liberal for crying out loud.