Here's some food for thought. In March Homeland Secuity purchased 750 million rounds of S&W .40 Hollow Points. Last week the National Weather Service bought 40,000 rounds and The Social Security Administration bought 174.000 rounds. The Geneva Convention prohibits the use of Hollow Points in international warfare. Can I assume this is for domestic use? I was in DC a while back. My son lives in Northern VA and I went to see him. Guys on the streets wearing body armor carrying m16s and M4s. My son says they are from DHS and they are the new Federal Police who guard federal buildings. Do you think these guys are overdressed?
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago