1 - 6

Kangaroo Courts on Campus?

Robert358 Wrote: May 13, 2014 3:05 PM
As a former college professor on four different campuses, I arrive at the following conclusion: Instead of college campuses being "Crime Free" areas, they have become "Free Crime" areas. You can commit almost any crime on the campus and it will be handle as a "college" problem instead of a law enforcement matter.

The Bullying Pulpit

Robert358 Wrote: May 28, 2013 9:40 AM
A loophole is an unintended (i.e., Congress had not anticipated it being used as it is) legal use of a tax provision. A tax provision, such as allowing mortgage interest or charitable deductions, are NOT loopholes or gimmicks. Signed a CPA.

Black Unemployment

Robert358 Wrote: Apr 10, 2013 8:42 PM
I always enjoy reading his articles; however, I think his words were not in the proper sequence in "To do something about today's employment picture requires abandonment of sacred cows and honesty." It seems like we should abandon honesty. The wording could have been fixed by placing "honesty" before the "abandonment of sacred cows."

Hotels and Hassles

Robert358 Wrote: Nov 21, 2012 8:05 AM
My observation is the high-end hotels charge for everything, such as internet access, breakfast, parking, etc. I stay at moderately-priced hotels and get a great room, along with a free breakfast, parking, and internet.

Savage Speech Reveals Double Standard

Robert358 Wrote: May 02, 2012 9:29 AM
God created man, including his genes and DNA, etc. God knows everything about genetics, much more than Man will ever know! God and his son Jesus did not have to talk about genetics. They clearly indicated that homosexuality is wrong. God said it and inspired the godly men to communicate His thoughts to the World. The Bible is just not a bunch of writing by men about what they thought was good.

Savage Speech Reveals Double Standard

Robert358 Wrote: May 02, 2012 9:19 AM
I did not know that homosexuals could reproduce! I must have missed that fact when I was studying biology!
1 - 6