Two U.S. government officials warned on Wednesday that the launch of new state healthcare exchanges could potentially be delayed, raising further doubts about the implementation of President Barack Obama's signature legislation.
Alan Duncan, an auditor with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, an Internal Revenue Service agency that monitors performance, said testing the systems needed to implement the exchanges "will be difficult to complete" by the October 1 start date.
"The lack of adequate...
There could not possibly be a more appropriate piece of legislation attached to this most worthless individual.
Despite President Obama's propaganda machine telling us Obamacare is right on time, Reuters is reporting Obamacare exchanges could be delayed.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 6 hours ago