It’s a well-established fact that members of Congress more often than not leave Washington far richer than when they arrived. (Just look at how Harry Reid made his money, for example). But at a time of such high unemployment and trillion dollar-plus deficits, should members of Congress really be making $174,000 a year? Perhaps they should. But while this never-ending debate rages on, it’s comforting to know that at least some Congressional lawmakers (mostly Republicans, it seems) recognize the glaring disconnect between Washington’s rich and famous and the average working American. And, to their credit, they are trying to...
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago