Most voters are unhappy with the way things are going in the country, and over half say they don’t see signs the economy has turned the corner, according to a Fox News poll released Wednesday. Those are two of the reasons why President Obama’s job approval remains below 50 percent -- and hits a new low among independents.
In response to:
obama really doesn't care, but the Democrats are going to pay a terrible price in 2014 for bringing this disaster to the country.
Recovery Summer 5.0 isn't going so well for President Obama. A new Fox News poll shows just 25 percent of independent voters approve of the job Obama is doing. Overall, Obama's approval among voters is just 46 percent.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago