"While America’s history of race relations can at least explain the emotional reaction to this verdict by many black people,"...Do you mean like the fact that slaves were captured and sold by their own people? Or perhaps it's the almost 50 years of affirmative action, set asides, and special privileges and treatment resulting in absolutely zero gratitude and demands for more? There are no slave owners alive in this country today any more than there are any living slaves. Why must you perpetuate this white guilt concept in your article?
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 2 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago