"While America’s history of race relations can at least explain the emotional reaction to this verdict by many black people,"...Do you mean like the fact that slaves were captured and sold by their own people? Or perhaps it's the almost 50 years of affirmative action, set asides, and special privileges and treatment resulting in absolutely zero gratitude and demands for more? There are no slave owners alive in this country today any more than there are any living slaves. Why must you perpetuate this white guilt concept in your article?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 11 hours ago