"While America’s history of race relations can at least explain the emotional reaction to this verdict by many black people,"...Do you mean like the fact that slaves were captured and sold by their own people? Or perhaps it's the almost 50 years of affirmative action, set asides, and special privileges and treatment resulting in absolutely zero gratitude and demands for more? There are no slave owners alive in this country today any more than there are any living slaves. Why must you perpetuate this white guilt concept in your article?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago