As California prepares to launch its health care exchange, consumer groups are worried the uninsured could fall...
Some Dems are beginning to realize that they are about to pay for this disastrous law, the way it was passed, and their support of obama with the loss of their office.
As the Obamacare disaster rolls along, it's Democrats, not Republicans, who are expressing doubts over the bill. First, co-Obamacare author and Democratic Senator Max Baucus called it a train wreck. Then last week after the administration said it would postpone the employer mandate for a year, Democratic Senator Tom Harkin questioned the legality of the delay and now, California Democrat and Insurance Commissioner David Jones is warning the new exchanges could lead to rampant identity theft and fraud.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago