As California prepares to launch its health care exchange, consumer groups are worried the uninsured could fall...
Some Dems are beginning to realize that they are about to pay for this disastrous law, the way it was passed, and their support of obama with the loss of their office.
As the Obamacare disaster rolls along, it's Democrats, not Republicans, who are expressing doubts over the bill. First, co-Obamacare author and Democratic Senator Max Baucus called it a train wreck. Then last week after the administration said it would postpone the employer mandate for a year, Democratic Senator Tom Harkin questioned the legality of the delay and now, California Democrat and Insurance Commissioner David Jones is warning the new exchanges could lead to rampant identity theft and fraud.
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 3 hours ago