For them, part of looking like America means race proportionality. For example, if blacks are 13 percent of the population, they should be 13 percent of college students and professors, corporate managers and...
To make them ‘look like America” and encourage diversity, we need a law limiting NBA and NFL teams to no more than 13% black players. End the discrimination now! I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. Robert A. Hall Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
Academic intelligentsia, their media, government and corporate enthusiasts worship at the altar of diversity. Despite budget squeezes, universities have created diversity positions, such as director of diversity and inclusion, manager of diversity recruitment, associate dean for diversity, vice president of diversity and perhaps minister of diversity. This is all part of a quest to get college campuses, corporate offices and government agencies to "look like America."
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 46 mins ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago