For them, part of looking like America means race proportionality. For example, if blacks are 13 percent of the population, they should be 13 percent of college students and professors, corporate managers and...
To make them ‘look like America” and encourage diversity, we need a law limiting NBA and NFL teams to no more than 13% black players. End the discrimination now! I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. Robert A. Hall Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
Academic intelligentsia, their media, government and corporate enthusiasts worship at the altar of diversity. Despite budget squeezes, universities have created diversity positions, such as director of diversity and inclusion, manager of diversity recruitment, associate dean for diversity, vice president of diversity and perhaps minister of diversity. This is all part of a quest to get college campuses, corporate offices and government agencies to "look like America."
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago