We Are the Idiots

Robert341 Wrote: May 22, 2013 12:03 PM
Liberals don’t care about millions of dead third world kids as long as they can feel good about saving birds. Though saving birds is now old hat. Liberals now support eagle-chopper wind farms so they can feel good about being for green energy. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans

Price Versus Cost

Robert341 Wrote: Apr 17, 2013 12:17 PM
If he keeps educating Americans about economics, Dr. Williams could wreck the Democrat party. He must be stopped! I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
For your Tween, I recommend my book (with royalties to charity, not me): Advice for my Granddaughter: For When I'm Gone http://www.amazon.com/Advice-Granddaughter-When-Im-Gone/dp/147004238X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329662198&sr=8-2 https://www.createspace.com/3792897 All royalties go to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (which gets a larger royalty if you order directly through Create Space.). Robert A. Hall

Moderate Muslim: Not an Oxymoron

Robert341 Wrote: Mar 07, 2013 11:01 AM
Of course there are millions of moderate Muslims, who want only to live their lives, do well for their families and let us do the same. Just as there were millions of moderate Germans and Japanese in 1939. And they are just as irrelevant, because the ruthless fanatics have the guns and will use them on the moderates as well as us. Hans and Sophie Scholl in their early 20s were moderate German college students who spoke out against Hitler. They we caught, tried, convicted and immediately guillotined. So much for moderates. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go

Who Failed Chicago?

Robert341 Wrote: Feb 13, 2013 1:07 PM
There is no evidence as far as I know that the shooters used a so-called “assault” rifle, or fired more than ten shots. So, of course, the left wants to use this to ban rifles and magazines [which they keep calling “clips”] that hold more than ten rounds. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

No Oxygen, Please, for This Show

Robert341 Wrote: Jan 11, 2013 11:59 AM
Anyone who doesn’t think is a huge problem needs to read "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010" By Charles Murray http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Apart-State-America-1960-2010/dp/0307453421/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1349042135&sr=1-1&keywords=coming+apart I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
A young, fit, 20-something guy ahead of me at Walgreens a few months ago tried to use his EBT card to buy high-priced energy drinks. When that failed, he paid with a $100 bill. After he left, the tired, 50-something clerk, on her feet all day for low wages, looked at me and said, “our money.” Just that. I would bet you $1,000 he was an Obama voter—if he voted. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

When Big Deficits Became Good

Robert341 Wrote: Jan 10, 2013 11:59 AM
Everyone wants to cut spending, but not any program they support or benefit from. I think it is now hopeless, that we will suffer fiscal collapse, followed by social and political collapse, riots, privation, violence and death. I pray that I’m wrong. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

An Overdue Book

Robert341 Wrote: Nov 28, 2012 11:26 AM
That presumes that enough people could read something other than a sports headline, could understand it, and would care about something more than their short term benefits. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
Yes. In my view, if Romney is elected, we will have a very slim hope of preventing fiscal collapse, followed by social and political collapse. If Obama is reelected, there will be no hope at all. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 BA Political Science, MEd History Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

The Higher-Ed Bubble is Bound to Burst

Robert341 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 12:10 PM
My dad was a school teacher who always had a second job to support the family. He told me, “If you want to go to college, you’ll have to find a war, like I did,” Then he felt guilty the whole time I was a Marine in Vietnam. I went to state schools on the GI bill, and PT jobs, no other help, except dad provided a roof, a bed and, if I was home at dinner time, dinner. With my high school record—I graduated in the top 97% of my class, a scholarship was out of the question. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmar