If 600,000 Texans can't get Photo IDs, they can't buy guns or booze. They can't fly, drive, cash checks, buy Obamacare, get food stamps or welfare, or get into the Democrat National Convention--or the rally the NAACP held in the South to oppose Voter ID! Why isn't all that racial discrimination? I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

Here Come the Indian Mascot Killers

Robert341 Wrote: Jul 25, 2014 4:33 PM
I'm a big fan of the Redskins Football Team and glad they haven't given in to PC and changed their name. Oh, not the Washington Redskins. I'm not big on pro sports, but cheer for the Patriots when I do. I mean the Red Mesa High School Redskins--located on the Navajo Reservation where the fellow who started the complaints about the Washington Redskins lives. Go Redskins! http://rmusdhs.ss4.sharpschool.com/programs/redskins_sports Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
Too saley true. See my essay: Racism in America http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2014/05/essay-racism-in-america.html Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 Vietnam 1967 Massachusetts Senate 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic http://tiny.cc/g02s4

Freedom Is Not Free

Robert341 Wrote: Mar 07, 2014 5:19 PM
?Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share. --Captain J.E. "Ned" Dolan, USMC (Ret.) Platoon Leader E/2/7, Korean War
Since when have liberals frowned on "free riders"--they are practically a sacred victim group. For more on this, see: "The Great Progressive Church" http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-great-progressive-church.html I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

The War Against Achievement

Robert341 Wrote: Nov 19, 2013 3:42 PM
Great Column, and very true. Here's the story of a Marine who lost boith legs and both arms in Afghanistan, who recently passed his driver's test. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/07/27/wounded-warrior-overcomes-loss-of-arms-and-legs-video/ I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
When the Taliban Come back. http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/11/when-taliban-comes-back.html. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

Minimum Wage Madness

Robert341 Wrote: Sep 17, 2013 11:14 AM
Of course Progressives support minimum wage laws. They reduce employment at the low end, killing the chance of upward mobility and the opportunity to learn job skills, especially for minorities, thus keeping them dependent on government and voting for the providers of grain to the “head count.” Until the collapse. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

20 Signs America is in Decline

Robert341 Wrote: Jul 01, 2013 10:41 AM
Frankly, I think we may be at the tipping point.. For a free PDF of my 80-page book, “The Coming Collapse of the American Republic” write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com All royalties go to help wounded veterans. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83

How Will America Hold Together?

Robert341 Wrote: Jun 27, 2013 10:15 AM
Frankly, I don’t think the country can hold together. For a free PDF of my 80-page book, “The Coming Collapse of the American Republic” write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com. All royalties go to help wounded veterans. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83