Freedom Is Not Free

Robert341 Wrote: Mar 07, 2014 5:19 PM
?Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share. --Captain J.E. "Ned" Dolan, USMC (Ret.) Platoon Leader E/2/7, Korean War
Since when have liberals frowned on "free riders"--they are practically a sacred victim group. For more on this, see: "The Great Progressive Church" http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-great-progressive-church.html I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

The War Against Achievement

Robert341 Wrote: Nov 19, 2013 3:42 PM
Great Column, and very true. Here's the story of a Marine who lost boith legs and both arms in Afghanistan, who recently passed his driver's test. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011/07/27/wounded-warrior-overcomes-loss-of-arms-and-legs-video/ I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
When the Taliban Come back. http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/11/when-taliban-comes-back.html. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

Minimum Wage Madness

Robert341 Wrote: Sep 17, 2013 11:14 AM
Of course Progressives support minimum wage laws. They reduce employment at the low end, killing the chance of upward mobility and the opportunity to learn job skills, especially for minorities, thus keeping them dependent on government and voting for the providers of grain to the “head count.” Until the collapse. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com

20 Signs America is in Decline

Robert341 Wrote: Jul 01, 2013 10:41 AM
Frankly, I think we may be at the tipping point.. For a free PDF of my 80-page book, “The Coming Collapse of the American Republic” write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com All royalties go to help wounded veterans. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83

How Will America Hold Together?

Robert341 Wrote: Jun 27, 2013 10:15 AM
Frankly, I don’t think the country can hold together. For a free PDF of my 80-page book, “The Coming Collapse of the American Republic” write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com. All royalties go to help wounded veterans. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83

We Are the Idiots

Robert341 Wrote: May 22, 2013 12:03 PM
Liberals don’t care about millions of dead third world kids as long as they can feel good about saving birds. Though saving birds is now old hat. Liberals now support eagle-chopper wind farms so they can feel good about being for green energy. I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans

Price Versus Cost

Robert341 Wrote: Apr 17, 2013 12:17 PM
If he keeps educating Americans about economics, Dr. Williams could wreck the Democrat party. He must be stopped! I will link to this from my Old Jarhead blog. (www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com) Robert A. Hall USMC 1964-68 USMCR, 1977-83 Massachusetts Senate, 1973-83 Author: The Coming Collapse of the American Republic All royalties go to help wounded veterans For a free PDF of my 80-page book, write tartanmarine(at)gmail.com
For your Tween, I recommend my book (with royalties to charity, not me): Advice for my Granddaughter: For When I'm Gone http://www.amazon.com/Advice-Granddaughter-When-Im-Gone/dp/147004238X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1329662198&sr=8-2 https://www.createspace.com/3792897 All royalties go to the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (which gets a larger royalty if you order directly through Create Space.). Robert A. Hall