Back in 2009, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said we were "a nation of cowards" on matters of race. Permit me to be brave and run a few assertions by you just to see whether we're on the same page. There should be two standards for civilized conduct: one for whites, which is higher, and another for blacks, which is lower. In other words, in the name of justice and fair play, blacks should not be held accountable to the same standards that whites are and should not be criticized for conduct that we'd deem disgusting and racist if said or...
This double standard nonsense will accomplish one thing, its going to get to the point where calling one a racist will become a good thing, it will mean that person is thinking the right way! The racist label is losing all its steam...............just a thought, I wonder if a white pitcher in baseball strikes out a black ballplayer ............is he a racist? sounds dumb right? but if you back up a few years things that were considered dumb are now a fact of life.
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago