Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
It would be off topic if pro-life was just about the unborn, But it's not,it is also how you treat the living. Plus you call me demented, should I let that slide, No!!! Yes, I brought up how demented this country can be. Plus in a government for the people, by the people, it say's alot about you and your lack of respect for life. Will you honor the ruling of the Supreme Court and the treaties, or will you continue your lack of respect for the life of the living. The trouble I have with your view of is that it only focuses on the unborn. For every name you call, remember it takes one to know one.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 17 hours ago