Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Ok, give me dozens of passages that prove your point. Like you wrote Jeremiah 1:5, I'm sure you can write the other passages without taking up much space. I'm willing to keep an open mind, but all you have done is call me names. I read Jeremiah 1:5, Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. When I read this passage a few years ago it did make me think about Leviticus 17:14 and what that meant. I felt Jeremiah didn't really explain when life begins. I would love to read some of the passages you talk about, but, I have to admit Leviticus 17:14 really sticks with me. Yes the womb is a sanctuary, I believe it happens after the fetus is surviving on it's own blood. Other than when life begins, our views seem to be the same.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago