Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
Off topic, your the one who brought up child sacrifice. Killing Indian children is a form of sacrifice so you can form a nation. That is the worst kind of baby killing. Pro-life is not just action against the unborn, it is also the actions toward the living. What does your God think? Maybe Matthew 7:21-23 or maybe Matthew 15:8-9. I'm a fraud? I never said I was a Christian. When politicians decided to also be our spiritual leaders, I decided to read the Bible. I'm sure I don't understand some of what I read. At that point you should help me to understand, but you only resort to name calling. Plus, are you so perfect that you understand everything you have read in the Bible. I only wrote what I think about what I read.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 19 hours ago