Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
America is a nation form by committing genocide against the nations of this land. It was believed, there were 12-18 million people of the nations, when the Indian genocide ended in 1890 there was only 250,000 people left among the nations. To remind how demented this country is, I have a picture of the mass grave at Wounded Knee next to a picture of a mass grave at Auchwitz. No respect for living and when you throw bodies into a mass grave you show no respect for the dead. So what will you do? Will you uphold the ruling of the Supreme Court or the treaties (Remember America signed over 400 treaties with the nations. Not a single treaty honored by the United States). Pro-life also includes the living, not just the unborn.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 15 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago