Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
It might seem strange, but you are not pregnant the first week or two of the time allotted to your pregnancy. Conception typically occurs two weeks after your last period. This means your period is counted as part of your pregnancy, even though you are not pregnant. The first week or two is 7-14 days, add that to the 18 days, you get 25-32 days. 25-32 days is 4-5 weeks. Some of the sites I get information from are women talking to each other about their pregnancy. On average most women hear the babies heart at 4-5 weeks, some heard it earlier and others later. Other information, I got from the Mayo Clinic and my doctor. As for the doctor, it takes one full of dog doo doo to know another full of dog doo doo.
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 23 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 18 hours ago