Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
I'm Tsalagi, of course I know Jackson was a Democrat. I also know that the Tsalagi Nation won in the Supreme Court to halt the removal from the homeland. Your right about one thing the Tsalagi Nation were not innocent. The one thing that has bothered me about my nation was the fact that we owned and took part in the slave trade. The one thing I really liked about comment was that fact you assumed I was from another part of the world. Believe me I would love to go back to the land of my ancestors, but you and your nation has yet to honor the Supreme Court ruling, or one treaty made with the Tsalagi Nation or any nation for that matter. Guilty? I am proud of my people and the fact they stood up to greedy, violent thieves
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago