Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 2:34 PM
Let's not forget George Bush who has also admitted to smoking cannabis.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 2:31 PM
I care because my tax dollars are being flushed down the toilet. I care because the mob, gangs and cartels are getting stronger while we throw our money away on a failed war. I care because we have released violent criminals to make room for non-violent criminals. I care because hemp is a valuable resource (Hemp For Victory during WWII) that can create new businesses and jobs. I care because of true freedom and not the illusion of freedom you offer.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 2:10 PM
It's funny, but the main reason I tried cannabis was the writing of Thomas Jefferson, when he wrote of the pleasant euphoria one enjoys in his Farm Books. I was born in the 50's during the age of Reefer Madness. Then I came across Jefferson's writings. A pleasant euphoria does not sound that bad. So I smoked some. Thank you President Jefferson for being more honest than todays politicians. Please do not think I feel cannabis is perfect, it is not. As with anything in life, there will be problems when people abuse substances. I just feel Thomas Jefferson was more honest.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 1:39 PM
I'm 56 years old and every person I know and knew were hard working, tax paying Americans. For the past 40 years I have enjoyed the pleasant euphoria of cannabis a couple times a month. I am still out there working my butt off and when I'm not working, I'm backpacking and climbing working on my photography which also helps pays my bills.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 1:13 PM
Let's not forget the Martial Arts.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 1:11 PM
Genesis 1:11-13, Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruits with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. God saw that it was good. And there evening, and there was morning-the third day. The Bible states that what God has created is good. Man comes along and states that God is a liar and we know that some things that God has created are bad and we should outlaw this evil that God has created. As for the War On Cannabis my money is on God winning this war. The failed War On Cannabis just shows me that Republicans (We don't waste your tax dollars) and Democrats (The party with no balls) are willing to flush our tax dollars down the toilet. But then again, what should I expect from a nation that has yet to honor one treaty out of 400+ treaties made with the nations of this land, or who hates Socialism and Communism but then turns around and allows corporations and business to send American jobs to a Socialist country run by the Communist Party.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:38 PM
As someone who works in a restaurant with alcohol, the average amount that people drink is about 4-5 oz. In some cases even more. Reality, most people who drink will be impaired for 4-5 hours or more. As for flashbacks, you are an idiot. I have been smoking cannabis about 2-3 times a month for 40 years and have never had a flashback. Over the 40 years, no one has ever talked about a flashback, in fact this is the first I have heard of this. Yellow journalism at it's finest. Must have gone to William Randolph Hearst School of Propaganda

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 12:18 PM
Cannabis flashbacks? For the past 40 years I have enjoyed the pleasant euphoria of cannabis about 2-3 times a month, and I have never had a flashback. Back in the 70's we were told that LSD would cause flashbacks. Well I did LSD a few times in the 70's, still no flashbacks. I have to admit I was hoping for a flashback. That way I could save some money. Oh well, once again the people in power speak with a forked tongue. I believe in true freedom not the illusion of freedom that is offered in this world. True freedom: The freedom to do as you want as long as you respect others. When that line of respect has been crossed, then and only then do you throw the book at that person and punish them.

The Abortionist Saints of Sundance

Robert2462 Wrote: Feb 02, 2013 10:02 AM
It would be off topic if pro-life was just about the unborn, But it's not,it is also how you treat the living. Plus you call me demented, should I let that slide, No!!! Yes, I brought up how demented this country can be. Plus in a government for the people, by the people, it say's alot about you and your lack of respect for life. Will you honor the ruling of the Supreme Court and the treaties, or will you continue your lack of respect for the life of the living. The trouble I have with your view of is that it only focuses on the unborn. For every name you call, remember it takes one to know one.

The Abortionist Saints of Sundance

Robert2462 Wrote: Feb 02, 2013 9:36 AM
Ok, give me dozens of passages that prove your point. Like you wrote Jeremiah 1:5, I'm sure you can write the other passages without taking up much space. I'm willing to keep an open mind, but all you have done is call me names. I read Jeremiah 1:5, Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. When I read this passage a few years ago it did make me think about Leviticus 17:14 and what that meant. I felt Jeremiah didn't really explain when life begins. I would love to read some of the passages you talk about, but, I have to admit Leviticus 17:14 really sticks with me. Yes the womb is a sanctuary, I believe it happens after the fetus is surviving on it's own blood. Other than when life begins, our views seem to be the same.

The Abortionist Saints of Sundance

Robert2462 Wrote: Feb 02, 2013 8:47 AM
Off topic, your the one who brought up child sacrifice. Killing Indian children is a form of sacrifice so you can form a nation. That is the worst kind of baby killing. Pro-life is not just action against the unborn, it is also the actions toward the living. What does your God think? Maybe Matthew 7:21-23 or maybe Matthew 15:8-9. I'm a fraud? I never said I was a Christian. When politicians decided to also be our spiritual leaders, I decided to read the Bible. I'm sure I don't understand some of what I read. At that point you should help me to understand, but you only resort to name calling. Plus, are you so perfect that you understand everything you have read in the Bible. I only wrote what I think about what I read.