Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 3:46 PM
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky. Has there ever been a Capitalist Totalitarian state that perpetrated a horror anywhere comparable in the slightest bit to the Nazism? Yes. The United States Of America. It is believed that when the first Europeans settled here there were 12-18 million people of the nations lived in the what would become America. By 1890 only 250,000 were left. Over 10,000,000 were murdered or neglected and left to die. Let's not forget the treaties. Over 400 treaties made with the nations of this land. As I type these words, not a single treaty has been honored, not one. In the history of the USA that is more treaties broken than all our enemies put together. If you want further proof, just put a picture of the mass grave at Wounded Knee next to a picture of the mass grave at Auschwitz, boy pictures are worth a 1000 words. Just like the Nazis, we were so proud of what we had done that we photographed our acts of genocide. It's funny, Hitler wrote, "We must clean Europe the way America cleansed it's landscape". I guess the only good Indian is a dead Indian became the only good Jew is a dead Jew. I'm part Tsalagi and my Great Grandmother was full blood Tsalagi. The Tsalagi know full well what you Americans are capable of, my ancestors had to walk The Trail of Tears. A death march that left over 1/3 of the Tsalagi nation dead. Rocky55 you need to study history and not the myths that you buy into.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 3:46 PM

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 4:18 AM
I started smoking cannabis when Mexican and Columbian were popular. In the late 70's along came the green bud that is still around today. The only difference, it took fewer tokes to get the same pleasant euphoria from Mexican and Colombian cannabis. To make it simple, I smoked less.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 4:07 AM
That's not the problem, the problem is selling the cannabis at black market prices and then taxing it. If they brought the price of cannabis to a fair market price there would be less of a problem. An once of cannabis should cost no more than $80-$100 and I would have no problem paying a 25% tax. Even with a 25% tax I would still be saving over $200 from black market prices.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 4:53 PM
No amount of cannabis is lethal to a human? I don't know about that. I think a 200 lb bale of cannabis falling on my head would be a quite lethal.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 3:32 PM
Off shore accounts.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 3:22 PM
I also agree.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 3:06 PM
I should of written George W. Bush. Silly me.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 3:02 PM
If we ended the War On Drugs then maybe we might have more money to better our education system. But, people like Robert MN is more interested in wasting my tax dollars and flushing it down the toilet. Who says Republicans don't waste our tax dollars? Oh, silly me, its Republicans who say that. What a myth!

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 2:47 PM
Cannabis is not legal in Amsterdam, but it is tolerated, only 27% of high school student have tried cannabis. In America where it is illegal, 60% high school students have tried cannabis. I think when you take away the unknown, it become less interesting.

Alcohol vs. Marijuana (Part 1)

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 28, 2014 2:34 PM
Let's not forget George Bush who has also admitted to smoking cannabis.