Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 31, 2014 1:15 PM
Nazi Germany had Kristallnacht. America had Manifest Destiny. Manifest Destiny was the 1% going after the lives (The only good Indian is a dead Indian) and the lands of the many. Hitler once wrote, "We must clean Europe, the way America cleansed it's landscape". The only good Indian is a dead Indian became the only good Jew is a dead Jew.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 11:26 AM
Why would I be jealous of a pinko-commies who get into bed with the communist sending American jobs to China. God knows who these hypocrites are. Such a person is a traitor, nothing more, nothing less. When the economy fell apart, those you caused the collapse ask for stimulus to help get the economy going with the understanding that we would be paid back that money. How much have they paid back to the taxpayers? I notice the CEO's are getting their multi-million dollar bonuses, so how much have they paid back, does anyone know? If they haven't paid back the taxpayer then why do they get multi-million dollar bonuses. This subject just shows me why I look at the two parties as Dumb and Dumber. The Business Community have played you brilliantly. They have got you attacking each other, they have taken the stimulus money and ran to the bank. Now the American people will never see that money again.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 9:25 AM
No Point. Just interested in what others think of these teachings of Jesus Christ. As for the occupy movement I'm not a member nor do I care to be. You will have to ask them. For me the most interesting comments I have heard the past 10 years living in Las Vegas, is how many old times wish the Mob was running this town again instead of the Casino Moguls.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 9:08 AM
The negativity and resentment toward the wealthy was minimal until the fall of Wall Street and the taxpayers bailed them out. Immediately after bailing out these losers, CEO's were giving themselves multi-million dollar bonuses when they should have been paying back the taxpayer. When we had to use our tax dollars to bail these morons out it only added to our debt. My favorite are the so called Patriotic-American who have no problem with American Jobs going to a Socialist nation run by The Communist Party (China). What a punch of Pinko-Commies. Today's Pinko-Commies deserve a fate far worst than the Rosenbergs. When I see an American Company whose products are made in China, it only helps to make China stronger and America weaker. From where I sit it would seem your love for money is greater than your love for country.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 6:35 AM
By the way, the words of Jesus are from Mark 10:17-25

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 30, 2014 6:33 AM
As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. Good teacher, he asked, what must I do to inherit eternal life? Why do you call me good? Jesus answered. No one is good-except God alone. You know the commandments: Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your mother and father. Teacher, he declared, all these I have kept since I was a boy. Jesus looked at him and loved him. One thing you lack, he said. Go sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come follow me. At this the man's face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! The disciples were amazed at his words. But Jesus said again, Children, how hard it is to enter the Kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 5:40 PM
Have to ask? Why is my comment on here 3 times, only added the comment once. Plus I was the first to leave a comment, don't see it here anymore and I checked back a couple times before I logged off to see if anyone else had responded to the article. When I logged off my comment was still here. When I woke up I came back to read other comments, my comment (The First) was removed. So much for free speech.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming

Robert2462 Wrote: Jan 29, 2014 3:46 PM
Rocky, Rocky, Rocky. Has there ever been a Capitalist Totalitarian state that perpetrated a horror anywhere comparable in the slightest bit to the Nazism? Yes. The United States Of America. It is believed that when the first Europeans settled here there were 12-18 million people of the nations lived in the what would become America. By 1890 only 250,000 were left. Over 10,000,000 were murdered or neglected and left to die. Let's not forget the treaties. Over 400 treaties made with the nations of this land. As I type these words, not a single treaty has been honored, not one. In the history of the USA that is more treaties broken than all our enemies put together. If you want further proof, just put a picture of the mass grave at Wounded Knee next to a picture of the mass grave at Auschwitz, boy pictures are worth a 1000 words. Just like the Nazis, we were so proud of what we had done that we photographed our acts of genocide. It's funny, Hitler wrote, "We must clean Europe the way America cleansed it's landscape". I guess the only good Indian is a dead Indian became the only good Jew is a dead Jew. I'm part Tsalagi and my Great Grandmother was full blood Tsalagi. The Tsalagi know full well what you Americans are capable of, my ancestors had to walk The Trail of Tears. A death march that left over 1/3 of the Tsalagi nation dead. Rocky55 you need to study history and not the myths that you buy into.

Standing Up Against Wealth-Shaming