I did not think we should have been in any undeclared war, starting with Vietnam, the one I was in. With regard to the debt, the answer is simple, Pay it. Here is how it is done. Contributions for payment of the national debt 2008-2012 Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and all other Democrats plus Mitt Romney, the Koch brothers, Donald Trump, and all Republicans ____________________________________________________________________________ -$6,000,000,000,000.00 Independent voter Robert B. Winn ____________________________________________________________________________ + $160.00 See how it works?
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014