Bingo! The Mddle East is no longer calling the shots on energy supplies to the world. They failed to build on their once near monopoly on energy supplies. Now the sheiks and kings have to contend with a restless population that watched Asia boom while they remain locked in the cocoon of an irrational, totalitarian religion. Their peasants swelter in poverty while millions elsewhere flourish. Allah be with you!
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 1 minute ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago