Bingo! The Mddle East is no longer calling the shots on energy supplies to the world. They failed to build on their once near monopoly on energy supplies. Now the sheiks and kings have to contend with a restless population that watched Asia boom while they remain locked in the cocoon of an irrational, totalitarian religion. Their peasants swelter in poverty while millions elsewhere flourish. Allah be with you!
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 4 hours ago