Foster Friess, the retired investor who spent nearly $1.7 million boosting Rick Santorum’s presidential run, is ready to help Mitt Romney. “I’m obviously going to be of help in whatever way I can,” Friess told POLITICO Tuesday afternoon, hours after Santorum suspended his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination, cementing Romney’s status as the party’s presumptive nominee. “I’ve got some plans as to how I might be able...
In response to:
Symbolism over substance--that's the Buffett rule that Obama keeps battering us with. Meanwhile, Buffett himself owes the the U.S. millions and he's fighting that tax payment! Barack Obama is all about symbolism with his fantasies about Global Warming, getting off oil, and supporting unsustainable solar power companies and windmills. Obama is the classic modern day liberal: incompetent and highly destructive of the American economy. He's the ultimate FOOL elected by ignorant, emotional American voters. "What fools (Liberals) these mortals be!"
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 39 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago