The Second Amendment was passed primarily to give citizens a way to protect themselves against not thiefs, rapists, hoodlums--but the government! Isn't it remarkable that this debate arises just when we have a government in D.C. that threatens our basic liberties! Liberals, and all Americans, deplore gun violence but remain silent as millions of Americans are aborted every year! Some lives are precious: others are expendable!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Enjoy Sec. Donald Rumsfeld’s Tax Day letter to the IRS Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Is the wind lobby’s most precious subsidy finally losing steam in Congress? Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- “Russia has not invaded Ukraine,” and other great moments in Russian propaganda Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Video: Trump to buy the Buffalo Bills? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s get this straight — I’m not for containing Iran Allahpundit 9 hours ago