What's happening in Belgium just proves the thesis of Pat Buchanan's book, "Suicide of a Superpower." The separate tribes with different languages in one country, in this case, French and Flemish, eventually break apart. It's a stark warning to the Progressives/Democrats in the U.S. who believe diversity is so fine. America became a great and successful country because people all over the world were encouraged to come to America and become Americans by learning English and "melting" in the melting pot. Now once again tribalism is showing its ugly head with the Muslim immigration to the West being the prime example!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago