What's happening in Belgium just proves the thesis of Pat Buchanan's book, "Suicide of a Superpower." The separate tribes with different languages in one country, in this case, French and Flemish, eventually break apart. It's a stark warning to the Progressives/Democrats in the U.S. who believe diversity is so fine. America became a great and successful country because people all over the world were encouraged to come to America and become Americans by learning English and "melting" in the melting pot. Now once again tribalism is showing its ugly head with the Muslim immigration to the West being the prime example!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago