That is perhaps why so many pundits agree that despite Mitt Romney’s strong performance in Denver, President Obama need only mention the “war on women” in one of the remaining debates to bring him to his knees. Even though pro-life self-identification is more prevalent than the President’s position of taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand, the fact that Republicans...
This is typical disingenuous anti-choice bunk . Making abortion illegal, as anti-choice fanatics like this woman want, will do nothing but iNCREASE the number of abortions in America and cause the deaths of many,many poor women in America from botched illegal abortions . Back-alley abortionists will instantly spring into action if women lose reproductive freedom . Government-ordered compulsory childbirth can never cause anything but catastrophe for a nation . And making contraceptives illegal, as so many anti-choicers stupidly demand, will only cause MORE illegal abortions.
In the four decades since Roe v. Wade first opened wide the floodgates of abortion in America, those of us fighting to protect the unborn and their mothers have had, unfortunately, no shortage of public relations gaffes and poor explanations for the greater public.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 26 mins ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 3 hours ago