That is perhaps why so many pundits agree that despite Mitt Romney’s strong performance in Denver, President Obama need only mention the “war on women” in one of the remaining debates to bring him to his knees. Even though pro-life self-identification is more prevalent than the President’s position of taxpayer-funded abortion on-demand, the fact that Republicans...
This is typical disingenuous anti-choice bunk . Making abortion illegal, as anti-choice fanatics like this woman want, will do nothing but iNCREASE the number of abortions in America and cause the deaths of many,many poor women in America from botched illegal abortions . Back-alley abortionists will instantly spring into action if women lose reproductive freedom . Government-ordered compulsory childbirth can never cause anything but catastrophe for a nation . And making contraceptives illegal, as so many anti-choicers stupidly demand, will only cause MORE illegal abortions.
In the four decades since Roe v. Wade first opened wide the floodgates of abortion in America, those of us fighting to protect the unborn and their mothers have had, unfortunately, no shortage of public relations gaffes and poor explanations for the greater public.
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- CNN reports ObamaCare approval “rebounding” Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago