I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
I'll say it - how could anyone think we DIDN'T invite the 9/11 attack? We're literally bombing civilians and occupying their lands in the middle east. If the shoe was on the other foot, say we got occupied by China, how long would you sit around and watch your neighbors get killed as "collateral damage" before you decided enough was enough and it was time to take the fight back to the enemy? I know it wouldn't take me very long... Ron Paul said it perfectly - we need to mind our own business. And if we do so, all evidence shows that the attacks will end *immediately*. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1FDB569CCE42D23C
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 12 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago