In 2006 and 2007, Republicans promoting amnesty favored the cliche, “Immigrants do the jobs American’s won’t do.” It was a bad argument then, and with unemployment still hovering around or over 9%, for the last five years, no one even bothers with that anymore. Instead, Republicans are selling amnesty based solely on political expediency. The new cliche is that Republicans will never win the Hispanic vote unless they support amnesty. John McCain, who led the last great push for amnesty says. "The Republican Party is losing the support of our Hispanic citizens. And we realize this is an issue in which...
If it requires a police state then a police state it is...go for it!
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 9 minutes ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 50 minutes ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago