In the last few months we’ve seen former Gov. Mark Sanford redeem his political career after an extramarital affair; Anthony Weiner run for NYC mayor after he resigned in disgrace from Congress in 2011 over sexting scandals (that he continued to engage in); and ex-New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer run for New York City comptroller after resigning in 2008 over a prostitution scandal. Based on recent events, one has to wonder if morality has any impact on a politician's decision to run for office, or if it affects a voter's choice at the polls. Regarding the latter, a Rasmussen...
Democrats don't have a monopoly of sleaze but they did perfect it learned how to mass produce it.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014