If you flip through the pages of most major fashion magazines, you'll find editors fawning over liberal women like Hillary Clinton, Anita Hill, Michelle Obama, Jane Fonda, Sandra Fluke and others. This month is an exception, at least online anyway. Glamour.com has published a piece by Ann Romney in which she discusses her battle with breast cancer in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more than six months, we've heard the argument that Mitt Romney just doesn't "understand" women's health issues. This claim couldn't be further from the truth. Not only does he understand women's health issues, after...
In response to:
Let's just assume that he would and leave it at that. I'm a Romney supporter but I disagree with the premise of your argument.
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 40 minutes ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Captain Kirk: Give Hillary the conn Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Dumb new controversy: Should the 9/11 Museum mention jihad? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Gabby Franco & Nikki Turpeaux, Steven Crowder, Ashley McGuire Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has Obama decided to reject the Keystone XL pipeline already? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago