If you flip through the pages of most major fashion magazines, you'll find editors fawning over liberal women like Hillary Clinton, Anita Hill, Michelle Obama, Jane Fonda, Sandra Fluke and others. This month is an exception, at least online anyway. Glamour.com has published a piece by Ann Romney in which she discusses her battle with breast cancer in honor of breast cancer awareness month. For more than six months, we've heard the argument that Mitt Romney just doesn't "understand" women's health issues. This claim couldn't be further from the truth. Not only does he understand women's health issues, after...
In response to:
Let's just assume that he would and leave it at that. I'm a Romney supporter but I disagree with the premise of your argument.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago