Last week, I wrote that in order to save our economy and culture we need more entrepreneurs to emulate Ayn Rand’s fictional hero in Atlas Shrugged, John Galt . Certainly, emulating Galt is a challenge as he is a fictional hero who seems larger-than-life. But it is hardly an impossible feat; the late...
Moron, you don't know what you are talking about. Jobs was plenty bright. He made the last computers ever made in the USA - and when people said they were too expensive, and they were losing biz, he finally went overseas. Just like every other job in America is going overseas, no one buys American made products. I've been to China and they are VERY HAPPY for the jobs we brought them and their VASTLY better lifestyle and standard of living. They aren't slaves, they are paid good wages for China to provide for their families.
Entrepreneurs must take action. Now. And by ‘action,’ I mean protesting the federal government’s unconstitutional taxes and regulations. Or, the guilt is theirs if the economy tanks. Luckily, entrepreneurs have two role models to help them develop action plans: John Galt and Steve Jobs.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago