I'm hoping the 5 released Talibombers ;) fly a plane into Washington DC capitol and take out our so-called "representatives". It'd be the best thing could happen in the country. We need a fresh group in Fed govt, and it ain't going to happen by voting. 35 yrs and more for most of the rats. They will never accept term limits voluntary or otherwise, and neither wood the Pres. SO UNLIKE OUR FOUNDERS!

Swiss Voters Reject $25/hour Minimum Wage

Rob244 Wrote: May 20, 2014 12:38 AM
THANK YOU!

Race and Freedom

Rob244 Wrote: May 04, 2014 4:51 PM
You are right - the powers in the media are spinning this. I don't get where the judge is coming from on this one...

Race and Freedom

Rob244 Wrote: May 04, 2014 4:50 PM
george1786 - THANK YOU. You give me hope for this country. You are exactly right! I hope more people can see the spin the media have put on this!

Race and Freedom

Rob244 Wrote: May 04, 2014 4:48 PM
This is the first time I find myself at odds with the Judge - neither Bundy nor Sterling made racist comments. Both were commenting on social norms that they observe - neither said anything denigrating anyone or that they even support the situation in our society.

Race and Freedom

Rob244 Wrote: May 04, 2014 4:45 PM
I listened to the ENTIRE tape recording of an inebriated Sterling to his manipulating girlfriend. I didn't hear anything I would consider racist, his entire rant was about keeping public appearances proper to keep people from talking trash and giving him a hard time as a result. The race baiters really are blowing this up and spinning it hard. We better give the protected classes of people more everything, to make up for this horrible horibble thing that has happened!

Another Company Abandons California

Rob244 Wrote: Apr 29, 2014 3:50 AM
I am almost to retirement, as soon as I am, I'm leaving! Just 3-5 years more. Can't wait, I've had it with these loonies running the state, it USED to be a great place to live.
Your logic Rjeremy is amazing. Who could argue such a well defended reply. Please refrain from name calling or don't post.
LOL! Good summary, great poster!
Why is it we can't endanger a stupid snail darter for hydropower, but can kill dozens of endangered birds for a tiny bit of windpower? And the same is true for these solar plants in the desert, frying birds. It's wrong. And hypocritical. Time to do AWAY with the EPA!
They may be in it just for the $, but wow, millions of dems are dumber than oDumbo, the Illustrious Nobel Peace Prize Winner? Frackin unbelieveable, but maybe possible! Imagine Whirled Peas /|\