An Egyptian Crackdown in South Dakota

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 11, 2015 9:49 PM
Quite true and quite sad. I have long argued Laws should have a defined time period and then must be re-voted upon - not be permanent things

The Ring Makes All the Difference

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 4:08 PM
Rich - LOL!

The Ring Makes All the Difference

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 4:06 PM
Middle Ages? Why did John the Baptist lose his head when Herod wanted to re- marry then? Romans certainly had formal legal marriages! But I agree US marriage no fault laws are horrid and a disincentive.

The Ring Makes All the Difference

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 3:59 PM
Same is true of marriage today, "no fault" means no reason needed to end any supposed or promised commitment. Other than the financial commitment of the major breadwinner, the commitment is no contract. In most states, there's a 6 mo wait ("separation') then its lawyer/money time, and then over. A CONTRACT would provide far more comitment

The Ring Makes All the Difference

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 3:54 PM
Excellent points and analysis.

The Ring Makes All the Difference

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 05, 2015 3:41 PM
Marriages clearly don't lead to better morals, it's clear;y the other way around! Lots of immoral people cheat on their spouse, by some studies is 1/3 of folks these days
U.S. officials have concluded that the North Korean government ordered the hacking attack on Sony Pictures Entertainment. Ya, well, my faith in this US govt is non-existant at this point. I don't believe a word they say. I used to believe half of what they said. Now with Obama's pals at the helm it's ZERO.
Exactly!! And keep in mind it's pre-recorded and edited, nothing is live on TV except some small parts of the "news".
Agreed! Watch out for what the OTHER hand is doing - this is meant as just another step to transform America into Amerika, and is mostly intended as a smoke-screen to distract us from bigger crimes going on.
Well said, I agree. I surely hope the new Congress takes a lesson from this outstanding GREAT American, Trey Goudy! I want my reps with Trey every step of the way