Ya, they must be really proud of their grades and papers to keep them sealed.
BIG time sympathizer - just as he wrote in his book that some many ignored.

Amnesty Doesn't Reduce The Deficit

Rob244 Wrote: Feb 03, 2015 8:23 PM
Let's just let anyone with a degree who makes over $40K a year in from anywhere in the world, we can take 200,000 people instead a year from there - and close the Southern border TIGHT. THAT would be far better than letting the poor in that we don't need and can't afford.

Restate of the Union

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 2:42 AM
If oil prices don't rise, the 3rd quarter will be ugly- many biz in energy will be gone, and they economy will suffer. The drop is too much, too fast, it is NOT good news, NOT sustainable in an economy.

Restate of the Union

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 2:41 AM
BINGO! We sure know, even if John is too naive!

Restate of the Union

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 2:40 AM
You an a few tens of millions of us!

Restate of the Union

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 2:39 AM
Exactly right, nice post!

Restate of the Union

Rob244 Wrote: Jan 22, 2015 2:38 AM
I heard you, voters, in November when you took control of the Senate away from my party. And gained an even bigger majority in the House of Representatives (the branch closest to the democratic Will of the People). I get it. I overreached. I was an overbearing politician, not a listening husband to the nation. I imposed my Healthcare on a nation that was deeply against it. I admit we rammed it down your throats and as Nancy Pelosi said, even we didn't read it. I get that not even one Republican would vote for it, and as a result, you elected still more of them into government to stop my ideas. I have woken up. I ruled through executive orders instead of legislation, and I realize that was against the Constitution and you the People. I threw money at "green" energy, with hundreds of billions lost from hard working American families as a result. I'll give up the payments to the "green energy" industry to show leadership while asking the Republicans stop coddling defense contractors. And I'll report the results to you to hold us both accountable. I've been in government for many years now. I'm not an outsider, I realize I am part of the problem now. I see now how badly it works. The last thing I should try to do is make it bigger. In fact, with Republicans now in control of Congress, it's time I worked to shrink government. I know two out of three Americans want that. If we shrink it, we might even dig our way out of the debt we're in. I am targeting 3% a year reduction across the board. Companies do far more than that and survive. We should put an end to all bailouts. Businesses that screw up should accept the consequences, just like ordinary people who spend recklessly. That includes banks. And I am ordering a financial review of the so-called 'Federal' Reserve, which, as a few of you already know, is NOT a part of the Federal government. I hear the majority of Americans- most of whom I view as very capable and smart people - saying we should phase Obamacare and other Nationalize health pans out. That includes Medicare. I do know Medicare is unsustainable. So let current retirees receive their benefits as promised, but younger people should pay for their own health care. We'll have to have a transition period, of course. People rightfully criticize the economic travesty created by welfare, but Medicare and Social Security are almost as bad. Bothtake money away from the young and struggling - who can't afford homes as a result of those wage garni
Every model has grossly overstated the temps in just 15 years of extrapolation- and it's exponentially wrong - so imagine how off they will be in 10 more years!
B-I-N-G-O! But they can't say that, can they?