During a campaign event with his newly minted Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan today in Manassas, Virginia, Mitt Romney slammed President Obama for his dirty campaigning and refusal to focus on policy, going as far as accusing Obama of "almost" disrespecting the office of President of the United States. The comment came after a week of Romney being falsely accused of killing a man's wife. On a policy level, Romney and Ryan both reminded President Obama that America was built on and is run by small businesses, that hard work is important and that his policies have failed. Lines to...
"If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from. You make a big election about small things." (obama acceptance speech; Democratic Convention in Denver, 2008)
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 11 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 12 hours ago