I can hear Rev Al saying: "That white girl, that Natasha Whatever, got what Zimmerman shoulda got. She represented all that's wrong with you crackas--you is evil and evil has been put in its place. Fah too long we has got to take what the white oppressors did to us and all this young, fine black man did was express his frustration over years of slavery you all subjected us to, and stuff like that." In other words, Al Sharptongue will never admit that black people are people and as such have faults and can even do evil things like us here crackas.

Obama's Late-Term Abortion Conundrum

Rob176 Wrote: Jun 24, 2013 11:34 AM
The question also is, at what point is the will of the people allowed to be ignored by the president without the call for impeachment? When one man can dictate his will on the vast majority of Americans, isn't that man a dictator?
How long will it last? The press, or should I refer to them as "The Obama Press" has a short memory. I think that in a few weeks all will be forgiven and their fearless king will once again be shooting 3 pointers over and over until he finally hits one. Prissy Chrissy Matthews just needs to feel the love again for him to feel the tingle return. Let's face it, 2014 is just around the corner and the left wants the left to stay in power--and I don't use the term "power" lightly.
I totally agree with everything you've said but the question is, what can we do about it? This Chicago-style thuggery has been going on for years and all we on the right have done is to point it out and complain about it. If the facts bear out, then isn't Obama, Hillary and Holder accountable? Can we do more than simply complain?

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie

Rob176 Wrote: May 09, 2013 9:43 AM
If Bigelow didn't get an Oscar for "Zero Dark Thirty," because it depicted the SEALs, not Obama as the heroes, that might explain why Hollywood doesn't support the video maker. They only support people who agree with their views, but not the freedom to differ from them.

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie

Rob176 Wrote: May 09, 2013 9:39 AM
I agree, but they wanted to take him to hospital because they wanted him alive--it was a botched kidnapping, I believe

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie

Rob176 Wrote: May 09, 2013 9:34 AM
my sentiments exactly. it's like we're watching Rome burn, and we are Romans
sounds like your sibling is a lot older than you and your niece is about your age. Just a guess. You also might try quoting Jay Carney about Benghazi--"it was long ago."

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie

Rob176 Wrote: May 09, 2013 9:11 AM
Dear Athakur I'm happy to see that the "home" is allowing you to use sharp objects (pencils) again. I suspect they have discontinued your medication, however, as your mental status has gone back to the "old ages" you had when you were first admitted. When you said: "They are dead and done let us not the spoil the future of America for the sake of them. We all share the grief of the family members and wish that this should never have happened but it has happened and now let us get over with it." I realized that you must be off your antipsychotics, but I wish you the best and hope you get your mind back, since you've obviously lost it. Just remember, when people call you an idiot, it's only their opinion.

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie

Rob176 Wrote: May 09, 2013 8:59 AM
Why has this administration become Islamic apologists for Islamic terrorism? Maybe the results of their policies explain this--the Muslim Brotherhood now has powerful control in Egypt, the Middle East and much of Africa. Obama's own biography admits that he would stand with Islam if things got ugly--well, things got ugly and Obama has supported the MB throughout the world. Unfortunately, I suspect Hillary et al will walk away from this unscathed.