Nope, Jesus wouldn't bother with colorful expletives in his display of righteous indignation. Jesus would simply display anger (maybe toss over their desk in their office) and Jesus' words for the offending party (the one inappropriately using scripture to justify their sin) would be direct. More like this, "Do not ever again intentionally lie by using what I have said to others for their comfort." That is probably closer to what Jesus would have said or done because that is what he did when he threw the money changers our of the temple.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 5 hours ago