Nope, Jesus wouldn't bother with colorful expletives in his display of righteous indignation. Jesus would simply display anger (maybe toss over their desk in their office) and Jesus' words for the offending party (the one inappropriately using scripture to justify their sin) would be direct. More like this, "Do not ever again intentionally lie by using what I have said to others for their comfort." That is probably closer to what Jesus would have said or done because that is what he did when he threw the money changers our of the temple.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago