"If you're black, no problem, they know they'll get passed regardless of their grade." Especially if you can dribble a basketball. Desegregation achieved one thing. It dummed down education so we are all equally stupid.
If you don't like TH then go to the Huff Po. The First Ammendment limits the federal government's authority to limit speech not a private entity like TH. People need to look at the roots of political correctness to understand how insidious it is. We need to fight it anywhere the government tries to impose it in the name of "civility"! Popular speech does not need protecting it is the unpopular speech even if it is offensive which does.

Basic Economics

Roadkill582 Wrote: Jan 14, 2015 7:54 AM
"Paper is made from any wood (probably a lot of pine scrap_.This is one relationship that might be in error." No it is not. I live in GA and our hardwood forests are disapearing becasue there is more money to be had in fast growing pine which is planted in rows like corn in Iowa. In the time it takes to grow an Ash, Hickory, Oak, Maple, or any other hardwood a timber company can get multiple harvests of pine off the same plot of land. Go to a lumber yard and try to get furniture grade hardwood. If you can find it the cost is out of this world. Land and time are two resources in fixed supply. You cannot do two things with the same time on the same plot of land. The idiots at Robins AFB bulldozed over fifty acres of hardwoods and brush to put in a bunch of solar panels so they could produce "green energy". In the process they destroyed a walk through archery range and hiking trail which had been there for over thirty years. Please tell me how big was that carbon footprint.

The Better Option

Roadkill582 Wrote: Jan 14, 2015 7:15 AM
Let me get this straight. Riders in Vegas complain if a taxi driver takes them on a route which costs them a few dollars more while on thier way to a cassino which will rit them off for hundreds of dollars. I don't get it. I have an idea get gubmet out of the taxi business and let the market decide.

Dying For a Cigarette in New York

Roadkill582 Wrote: Jan 08, 2015 7:39 AM
The Republicans missed another hanging curve ball again. This was a golden opportunity to point out the fact that Eric Gardner is dead because the city and state wanted their taxes so much. Make this an issue over big government and how it forces the cops to enforce unpopular laws. Also repeat the fact the Sgt in charge at the scene was a black female. The Republicans are never gonna get the majority of the black vote so quit wasting resources trying.

The 'Equality' Racket

Roadkill582 Wrote: Jan 06, 2015 10:24 AM
Employers do discriminate. They discriminate agianst people who are not qualified to perform the duties associated with the position the same way I discriminate agianst business which don't fill my needs as a customer. If I decide to watch movie A as opposed to movie B I have discriminated agianst movie B which by the way is what I intend to do to the movie Selma.

The 'Equality' Racket

Roadkill582 Wrote: Jan 06, 2015 10:21 AM
Until the NBA & NFL look like America don't lecture me about "EQUALITY". The only way two people can be equal is for them to be identical then the whole "DIVERSITY" argument goes out the window. Hey libs guess what different people have different interests, different values and different skills. Live with it.

NPR's Morning Cuddle With Obama

Roadkill582 Wrote: Dec 31, 2014 8:22 AM
Unlike the private media PBS & NPR belong to the taxpayers and therefore have no business taking sides in politics. If these institutions cannot maintain that sense of separtation then they should be shut down. I should not have to see my tax dollars promote a religion or political viewpoint I do not agree with.

Are Facts Obsolete?

Roadkill582 Wrote: Dec 30, 2014 9:13 AM
"Unarmed" men murder their wives and girlfriends every day in this country. A large disparity in size and strength is enough justification to use lethal force to defend yourself. If brown had entered my home "unarmed" I would not have hesitated to use lethal force and we would not be having this discussion right now.
While we are at it why not get rid of that "stupid" First Ammendment as well. Just think how peaceful we would all be if there were only one religion, people couldn't assemble and demand redress of grievances. If we were not allowed to say, publish, or produce anything which others could find offensive. This folks is why we have a SECOND AMMENDMENT because eggheads like this clown thinks we are not capable of running our own lives.
This is just one more slap in the face to a member of the military. I hope the bride told him to G.F.H.S. I wonder if he would have interupted a ceremony if it involved that thug micheal brown? I think we all know the answer.