In response to:
Dear CHunky, not so fast. If the House votes to Impeach, that then moves to the Senate for a trial. But the Impeachment is done solely in the House and Repubs control the House. So Obama can be Impeached just as Clinton was. Unfortunately just like CLinton the Senate will not conduct a trial. Meaning Obama would join Clinton as an Impeached President who continued to abuse the power due to Democrat stupidity.
- Sen. Bernie Sanders confronted by constituents: ‘F*** Israel!’ Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago