No. Because at the end...
Jennifer is more likely to find even more doubt if she attends a gay pride parade. They seem to find great delight in being as vile and obscene as possible. These are not the actions of reasonable people who want to engage in civil discourse.
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Activists would have us believe that the issue of marriage is about the “rights” and “equality” of homosexuals. But in reality, the push to redefine marriage is about demanding public approval and celebration of homosexuality. There is a difference. Slot machines are legal in some areas, but if the COO of Chick-fil-a had expressed a personal disapproval of gambling, would slot-machine supporters have demanded a boycott of his restaurants? What about smokers? Would they have lambasted Dan Cathy for expressing that he personally does not approve of smoking?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 14 hours ago