We've been through this before, but here we are again. An "objective" reporter was caught on a hot mic today before a Romney event saying, "40 percent chance he'll [Romney] say something stupid." The Huffington Post's Jon Ward posted the following on his Twitter feed:
No surprise, the reporter caught on the feed was Buzz Feed's McKay Coppins. At least he was willing to fess up. Notice him trying to cover for his comments by applauding Romney for the way he handled the event.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago