Colt’s Manufacturing doesn’t want to leave Connecticut—a state its called home for 175 years—but the company may be forced to if new gun laws are passed. The legislature is currently debating a number of proposals including an expanded assault weapon ban, ammunition restrictions, a new gun offender registry and a ban on bulk purchases of handguns, according to Fox News.
“Colt has manufactured the commercial semi-automatic version of the AR since 1963,” the company’s President and CEO Dennis Veilleux wrote in a recent
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago