When the Senate defeated every single amendment to proposed gun control legislation last week, Harry Reid was forced to withdraw the entire bill. An enraged President Obama made a scathing statement at the White House, flanked by Newtown parent and Gabby Giffords. His message? Average Americans are disgusted with Congress' callous, dysfunctional inaction, and those responsible will pay a price at the ballot box. To which actual average Americans have...
In response to:
Obama gave over 50 speeches on Obamacare and went all over the country talking about gun legislation and was persuasive in neither case. This "great" orator is not able to convince people of anything....which to my mind makes him NOT a great orator. What good is style or polished rhetoric if, in the end, he fails to make his case in a persuasive manner? Someday---I don't know when that will be---most the nation will come to realize that we've been sold a bill of goods regarding Barack Hussein Obama.
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 11 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 51 minutes ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago