In response to:
Even if it takes five years, we can live with whatever immigration problems we have while a fence is built and security is maximized. We do not need a simultaneous "legalization" process in order to secure the border. Ryan seems convinced of his position....but unfortunately he is wrong.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago