In response to:
David Keene has reported said that a newspaper publisher was acting in an incredible irresponsible way. The incredibly irresponsibility does not lie with any publisher. It lies with the NRA's choice to allow assault weapons in any ones hands regardless of the 2nd Amendment. I do not detest the 2nd Amendment for what it stands for, I detest it for the allowance of weapons which do not serve any purpose other than to kill human beings needlessly. A person should have the right to protect their family, however, at what point does a person think that an assault weapon is justifiable. It is not for hunting unless you are an incredibly bad shot but should be used only for wartime in the battlefield.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago