To hear the accounts about tough bipartisan negotiations from the Senate’s “Gang of 8” on immigration, one would think that Hatfields had just made peace with the McCoys. The truth is that all the Republicans on this gang have long been supporters of amnesty. The border enforcement group Numbers USA gives Jeff Flake, Lindsay Graham, and John McCain F grades for their support of amnesty. Rubio has not had a chance to vote for an amnesty yet, but he has been vocally supporting the policy for the last year. Similarly, the four Democratic Senators who sponsored the bill, Richard Durbin,...
president eiesenhower dod not need to round up millions and deprt them, he only began enforcing the law and denying emplyers the ability to hire illegals or the government tp provide them benefits and the illegals left the way they came, all 3 million. If you don't like that plan, you can read the1995 bipartisan report on immigration that Dem.Senator barbara Jordan crafted that came up with over a dozen real solutions. Clinton applauded her commissions work yet implemented none of them, leaving the promoters of more and more amnesties to say they had the only solution. the problem is not tancredo, it is people who refuse to do what is right to solve the problem and cut off the jobs and benefits, end the anchor babies and jail emplyers
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago