No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
My Democrat friend(yes I have a Democrat friend) has been telling me this entire election year that Gallup is very pro-republican, but will revise their poll right before November 6 to save their reputation. I argued all the things about unequal Dem vs Rep representation I have been feed by this site all election season. Monday, Gallup showed a 4pt swing to Obama. I just called him so he could tell me "I told you so" and he did.
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 22 minutes ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- DoJ guidelines on Obama drug-war clemency: 10 years in prison minimum Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul on abortion: “We’re not changing any of the laws until the country is persuaded otherwise” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago