No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
My Democrat friend(yes I have a Democrat friend) has been telling me this entire election year that Gallup is very pro-republican, but will revise their poll right before November 6 to save their reputation. I argued all the things about unequal Dem vs Rep representation I have been feed by this site all election season. Monday, Gallup showed a 4pt swing to Obama. I just called him so he could tell me "I told you so" and he did.
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US hits Khorasan group in air strikes on Syria Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria; Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago