No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
My Democrat friend(yes I have a Democrat friend) has been telling me this entire election year that Gallup is very pro-republican, but will revise their poll right before November 6 to save their reputation. I argued all the things about unequal Dem vs Rep representation I have been feed by this site all election season. Monday, Gallup showed a 4pt swing to Obama. I just called him so he could tell me "I told you so" and he did.
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 56 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago