Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
No buddy wants to talk about the RULE CHANGE the GOP ramed througt that tlost a lot of votes that i know of it lost mine
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago