Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
No buddy wants to talk about the RULE CHANGE the GOP ramed througt that tlost a lot of votes that i know of it lost mine
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago